Saturday, October 6, 2012

Give up? No way ...

Who said blogging is easy? If you don’t have the discipline to write, you will end up as an ex blogger or the Blogger who never blogs or worst, the dreamer blogger. I guess I cannot dismiss myself yet. I have tonnes of ides! I have a lot to share and I think what I want to tell you guys are interesting stuff. They are about nothing, anything and everything. They range from good to bad, from boring to exciting.
Alright, I have to make a confession. I have been feeling angry for the last few days. I am angry with someone. I can’t share details as I think it is too personal. Nevertheless, I will give a hint… that person was very disrespectful towards someone dear to me. I failed to fight back. I guess I was angrier with myself rather than being angry with that person whom now I nicknamed her old witch or sometimes grandkid of H..r or sometimes catpee or whatever bitchy words those come to mind.
Is it bad? Of course, it is bad. It is bad for my health because I am giving too much attention and energy to this particular subject. It does not help me and it definitely brings me nothing except bitterness. So how do I address this issue? I don’t. I don’t address this issue because I don’t want to and I want to get even, one day. I hope I will do it in a manner, which doesn’t put me in an awkward position.  I want her to learn to be respectful, and to be thankful for the good things that others have done to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment