Monday, October 8, 2012


Elegy to My Loved Ones
I beg u to ignore the hurt or pain,
Time is short, we must say farewell,
To God I pray that we shall meet again,
Insha’Allah, hopefully, all goes well.

The path of future lies ahead,
Leaving behind memories of yesterday,
Laughter and joy we keep intact,
Our journey continues, as we can’t stay.

Life's curvy paths have brought us together,
Uncovering and understanding about whatever,
Still, we feel so small, but please never ever,
Look down on ourselves, as less than the other.

Our voyage indeed, makes us stronger,
Countless challenges, making us better,
Despite tough seasons, we follow through,
from tiny caterpillar to that confident you!

I thank you for this wonderful journey,
With you around, I could not ask for more,
Forgive me for sometimes I can be whiney,
So naked before you, there is nothing else to explore.

Buckets of prayers, I release in the sky,
Guiding your path like flying dove,
Pursue your dreams, I believe you try,
In my heart you stay, surrounded by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment