Saturday, October 6, 2012

Do it differently


Do it Differently ....You want desired result? I want the result that I favour. I want to achieve this and that. The big question is, how do I get to that particular this or that? I should first think of what and how to do and then I apply it. Maybe I get the result that I expect. Alright, I have figured a way out, I have been doing it 3 times…exactly the same way, oh no, with a bit of twist. I keep getting the same outcome. Should I try again for the fourth time? Am I being serious here? Am I asking myself this question? I think I should knock my head on the wall. Alright silly, change your way. Do something different, maybe I will get there or at least get a nearly there result. Yes, please change our ways when we know that we are not getting anywhere with the way we are and the way we do certain things. Maybe we need a little adjustment or maybe we need big alteration. Nevertheless we must make that change. Like Obama’s winning chant “Make a change!” Yes Obama, “Yes, we can. We can do it!” or was that my slogan for my yearly resolution? 

No comments:

Post a Comment